Substation Automation SystemThailand
- Project start: October 2013
- Project completion: Under implementation
- iGrid products involved: iControl – Substation Edition and iRTU
- Number of RTUs/MV substations: 5 (estimated) during 2014
- Number of data points: Up to 2000 I/O points per substation
- Protocols: IEC60870-5-104, DNP3.0 and ModbusRTU
Description of the project:
iControl SCADA and iRTU products are used in this project as the substation automation system for a Thai power utility which is responsible for electric power generation and transmission for the whole country.
iControl and iRTU products are used to communicate with three different IEC60870-5-104 control centers, each one with redundant communication link. Data is collected through protocol or acquired directly by the iRTUs.
All projects, go to category: