Quality PolicyFull commitment to user-friendly and open state-of-the-art technology
Quality Is Our First Priority
iGrid T&D has a multidisciplinary team of professional experts with extensive knowledge of substation automation and grid control, specialized in real-time solutions and integration of communications protocols.
Our main focus is on RTUs, protocol converters and SCADA software.
Our products are used all over the world, from Chile to Indonesia, thanks to their ability to communicate with any type of meter, protection relay, BCU, PLC or control centre, using protocols such as IEC60870‑5–101, IEC60870‑5–104 or DNP3.0, as well as IEC60870‑5–102, IEC62056-21, DLMS, IEC60870‑5–103, Profibus, Procome and IEC61850. We pay special attention to the IEC61850 protocol, which is widely used in Asia.
Our solutions can be used in all types of installations, either as clients, data servers, or both. They can be configured for multiple tasks, from collecting data from protection relays to mapping information from existing devices onto logical nodes.
We share our expertise among the entire team and with our network of distributors, leveraging the experience and creativity needed to meet the challenges of electrical energy control.
iGrid T&D Management aims to provide the company with a vision based on continuous improvement. This aligns with the objective of satisfying the needs of our customers, as well as those of interested parties on which we have the capacity to act and/or influence. We have the firm commitment and determination to develop our activity prioritizing quality, safety and respect for the environment. For this reason, we have implemented an integrated management system based on ISO 9001 and ISO 45001. Our values are intended to establish ethical principles on which to base the culture of our company, enabling us to create our own behavioural guidelines.
In order to promote initiatives that contribute to the improvement of product quality, ensuring the satisfaction of our customers and stakeholders, as well as improving the Health and Safety of our employees, iGrid T&D is based on the following principles:
- We are always looking for ways of working with sufficient flexibility, adaptability and closeness to satisfy our customers.
- We are continuously searching for the best technologies available in the market, as well as establishing a continuous maintenance plan of resources and means to guarantee the highest quality service.
- We grow with our customers. Our enthusiasm is always linked to our greatest asset, the experience that our customers give us.
- Comply with both customer and legal requirements. This is evidenced by the corresponding administrative permits and those not established but intrinsic to our activity.
- Establish quality indicators that allow us to measure compliance with the requirements and objectives set in our processes.
- Encourage and promote comprehensive prevention, through active protection of workers’ health and safety.
- Focus efforts on eliminating hazards and reducing occupational safety and health risks.
- All our employees must consider Health and Safety at Work as a priority responsibility.
- Involve suppliers, customers and other stakeholders in raising awareness of the need to preserve and care for the environment, as well as the hazards and risks associated with it.
iGrid T&D, assumes as goals:
- The QUALITY of the products we supply, meeting both customer and legal requirements.
- To achieve and maintain a high-level service that results in an increase in our prestige.
- To always work towards continuous improvement.
- Encourage consultation and participation of workers in decision-making on proposed measures and changes to OSH performance at all levels.
- Ensuring optimal working conditions by assessing the risks that may occur in the processes. In this way, hazards and assessed risks are eliminated as far as possible.
It should be noted that the participation of all our employees, the effort and daily work of any component of our company, is necessary and essential to achieve customer satisfaction and improve day by day.
This policy provides a framework for setting the objectives of the IMS.
The Management of iGrid T&D wants to extend to the interested parties, through this document, its conviction that quality, the environment and the safety, health and well-being of our workers is a priority. This is a key factor in the survival and improvement of the Company and must be assumed, with responsibility, by all its components.