Quality PolicyFull commitment to user-friendly and open state-of-the-art technology
Quality Is Our First Priority
iGrid T&D joins a multidisciplinary team of professional experts with wide knowledge of Substation Automation and Grid control, focused on real-time solutions and communication protocol integration. For this reason, our main focus are RTUs, protocol gateways/converters and the SCADA software.
Our products are being used worldwide, from Chile to Indonesia, thanks to their capability to communicate with any kind of meter, protection relay, BCU, PLC, or control center, using protocols like IEC60870‑5–101 and IEC60870‑5–104 or DNP3.0, as well as IEC60870‑5–102, IEC60870‑5–103, DLMS, Profibus, Procome and IEC61850.
Special attention is paid to IEC61850, the most promising standard which is fast growing nowadays in regions like Asia. With IEC61850, our solutions can be used as either data clients, or data servers, or both simultaneously, capable of collecting data from protection relays and mapping existing devices onto logical nodes.
We share our knowledge among our entire team and network of partners, drawing upon the expertise and creativity necessary to address the challenges of energy control.
The company leaders aim to endorse a vision based on continuous improvement. The goal is to satisfy the needs of all our clients, as well as of any stakeholder that may be involved with or affected by us.
Our values are intended to establish solid ethic principles which serve as a base for our corporate culture and guide our business practices.
In order to encourage activities that contribute to the improvement of our product quality and in turn guarantee the full satisfaction of our customers and stakeholders, at iGrid T&D we manifest QUALITY practicing the following principles:
- We seek, at all times, to work with the required flexibility, adaptability and closeness to satisfy our customers.
- We are on a constant search for the best technologies available in the market, while establishing a continuous maintenance plan for our resources and means to guarantee a service of maximum quality.
- We grow with our clients. Our drive is linked to our best asset at all times: the experience we get through our clients
- Meeting the requirements, both those demanded by our client and those fixed by law, as is proven by corresponding administrative permissions and those not explicitly established but intrinsic to our activity.
- Operate with quality indicators that help us measure the fulfillment of the objectives set in our processes.
The main goals of iGrid T&D are:
- Supply of high quality products by meeting both our client’s and legal requirements.
- Reach and maintain high quality services that increase our prestige.
- Seek for improvement in any working process.
We want to emphasize that the participation of all our employees, the effort and daily work of any of our company’s sections, is essential to achieve the complete satisfaction of our customer and to improve day by day.
With this writing our management wants to share our conviction that the commitment to true high quality is a critical factor for the survival and growth of the company and shall be adopted by all parts of the company.