Medium Voltage Grid AutomationTurkey
- Project start: June 2012
- Project completion: Under implementation
- iGrid products involved: iRTU-B0C1
- Number of RTUs/MV substations: 9 MV substations
- Number of data points: Up to 1.000 I/O points/substation
- Protocols: IEC61850 and IEC60870-5-104
Description of the project:
This project involves the supply of iRTU-B0C1 devices as MV substation RTUs for 9 medium voltage substations of the Sabiha Gökçen Airport (Turkey).
Each MV substation has up to 8 ABB protection relays that communicate with the iRTU via IEC61850 protocol. The iRTU reads the data from the protection relays via IEC61850 and maps it to IEC60870-5-104 protocol. The iRTU also acquires data directly from iRTUe expansion modules (up to 256 I/O points).
All projects, go to category: