Smart Metering for Generation PlantsSpain, Switzerland, Finland and Italy
- Project start: April 2012
- iGrid products involved: iRTU-B0C1 and iGW-B1
- Number of RTUs/MV substations: 150 projects
- Number of data points: Up to 50 I/O points/RTU
- Protocols: IEC60870-5-104, DLMS and Modbus RTU
Description of the project:
iGW-S2-SFP device has been chosen for one of the main utilities products have been chosen by a world leading manufacturer of energy meters to be used as a protocol gateway which is able to concentrate up to 8 high-end meters using DLMS protocol, map and send the metering data to Control Center via IEC60870-5-104 and ModbusRTU protocol.