Substation Automation SystemIndia
- Project start: November 2014
- Project completion: December 2014
- iGrid products involved: iGW-B0, iRTUe-D1D1, iRTUe-D1A1,and iControl HMI edition
- Number of RTUs/MV substations: 1 HV substation
- Voltage level: 230/33KV
- Protocols: IEC60870-5-101/104, Modbus RTU
The end customer is responsible for providing energy in a southern state of India.
iGW-B0 and iRTUe units acquire data of four bays in 230kV and ten bays in 33kV. iGW reports this data to Control Center, and to iControl SCADA HMI, via IEC60870-5-104 communication protocol.
All projects, go to category: