iRTUe seriesI/O expansion devices for iRTU units
iRTUe devices are auxiliary equipment for the iRTU remote units that allow expansion of their acquisition and command capabilities in order to suit the requirements of each application and facility.
iRTUe units include two RS422 serial ports (1 input / 1 output) for communication with iRTU units (using their EXP422 port). Connection is through 6‑pair flat cable with RJ12 connectors.
Each iRTUe auxiliary unit includes up to two I/O cards.
Available I/O module configurations, based on the iRTUe model used, are summarized below:
- iRTUe-D1D1: 48 Digital Inputs
- iRTUe-D1R1: 24 Digital Inputs + 8 Ouput relays
- iRTUe-D1A1: 24 Digital Inputs + 8 Analog Inputs (0–20mA)
- Other configurations upon request
- iRTUe units include two RS422 serial ports (1 input / 1 output) for communication with iRTU units (using their EXP422 port)
- Connection is through 6‑pair flat cable with RJ12 connectors
Digital Input cards
- Rated input voltage: 24 Vdc, 48 Vdc or 125 Vdc (+20% –15%)
- Activation voltage: >85% of rated voltage
- Isolation: 2.5 kVrms
- 1 ms accuracy
- Configurable debounce filter
Analog Input cards
- Isolation to ground: 2.5 kVrms
- Range: ±20 mA range
- Precision better than 0.15%
Digital Output cards
- Dry contact electromechanical relay
- Max. rating: 8 A @ 220VCA / 300 mA @ 125 VDC
- Insulation between solenoid and contacts: 6 kV
- Power supply options: 24Vdc, 48Vdc or 125Vdc (-20%,+15%)
- Other power supply options available under request
- 2.5 kV dielectric insulation
- Reversible polarity
- Consumption: less than 3W
Basic information about our data protection:
Institution in charge: IGRID SL. Purposes of data processing: Customer contact. Archived data location: Raiola Networks SL (UE). Personal data retain period: Until removal request. Rights: You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.