iEventsViewerThe IEC61850 Events Monitor
- Easy to setup testing tool. iEventsViewer just needs the IP address of the IEC61850 server
- iEventsViewer connects automatically to the IEC61850 server and subscribes to the available reports
- Any event is displayed on the screen in real time
- A free evaluation version of iEventsViewer with functional restrictions and limited run-time is available for download. Please register via the form on the right sidebar to download the iEventsViewer evaluation version.
iEventsViewer tool program has been developed to support communication testing of IEC61850 server devices such as protection relays.
In the communication network, iEventsViewer acts as an IEC61850 client. It allows testing the communication with IEC61850 server devices, subscribing to server reports, discovering all IEC61850 server points, monitoring all the events generated by the IEC61850 server, and performing general interrogations and commands on the server. Easy to use (no installation required): users only need to enter the IEC61850 server IP address in order to discover all the logical nodes available and be subscribed to server reports. From that moment on, iEventsViewer will show all the events generated by the server.
- Testing of IEC61850 server devices (e.g. protection relays)
- Commissioning of IEC 61850 based systems
- IEC61850 IEDs Development
- Learning the IEC 61850 standard
Please fill out the registration form below to download the iEventsViewer Evaluation version software:
Basic information about our data protection
- Institution in charge: IGRID SL.
- Purposes of data processing: Customer contact.
- Archived data location: Raiola Networks SL (UE)
- Personal data retain period: Until removal request.
- Rights: You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
Basic information about our data protection:
Institution in charge: IGRID SL. Purposes of data processing: Customer contact. Archived data location: Raiola Networks SL (UE). Personal data retain period: Until removal request. Rights: You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.