Hydropower Generation ControlControl systems for hydroelectric power plants
Advantages of our solution
- Ability to integrate all existing field devices and third party systems in the hydropower plant, using standard protocols (IEC61850, IEC60870-5-101/102/103/104, Modbus, DNP3.0, DLMS, etc.)
- Distributed control system
- Availability of automatisms designed for the hydroelectric sector (e.g. active and reactive power regulation, turbine control, reservoir level control, etc.)
- Alarms notification via e-mail and SMS
- Scalable and flexible architecture suitable for both small and large hydropower stations
- Easy maintenance and configuration, and intuitive graphical user interface
iGrid T&D team has expertise in the design of hydropower control systems, from pure hardware development up to global control and communication projects.
Hydropower Control solution designed by iGrid T&D is open, scalable and highly reliable. A control system based on iControl SCADA software and iRTU & iGW series products offers a flexible solution suitable for a wide range of installations, from small hydroelectric plants to large power plants.