Madrid Railway Network Energy ManagementSpain
- Project start: February 2013
- Project completion: May 2013
- iGrid products involved: iRTU-B2C2
- Number of RTUs/MV substations: Near 250 units
- Number of data points: Up to 50 I/O points/iRTU
- Protocols: IEC60870-5-101, IEC60870-5-104, and TT68
iRTU-B2C2 was chosen to be used in a project for renewing the energy management system of the Metropolitan Railway Network of Madrid (Spain).
iRTU-B2C2 acts as a gateway which reads data from IEDs using IEC60870-5-101 and TT68 protocols, and maps this information to IEC60870-5-104.
All projects, go to category: