High Voltage Substation RTUs and SCADAMiddle East
- Project start: October 2012
- Project completion: September 2014
- iGrid products involved: iRTU-B0C1, iRTU-D1R1, and iControl SCADA software
- Number of RTUs/MV substations: 15 units centralized in two panels
- Voltage level: 132/20 kV
- Number of data points: Up to 450 I/O points/substation
- Protocols: IEC60870-5-101/104 / Modbus RTU
This project involves the supply and installation of iRTU units and iControl SCADA for a HV substation which is used to supply electrical energy of several pump stations in 20 KV voltage level.
The HV part of the substation is monitored and controlled by the Control Center of the local regional electric company via IEC101 protocol, and the MV part of the substation is monitored and controlled by iControl SCADA software developed by iGrid via IEC104 protocol. The installed RTU from iGrid (iRTU-B0C1) communicates with both control centers simultaneously and reads the metering data from metering IEDs in Modbus RTU protocol via RS485 bus.
All projects, go to category: