High Voltage Substation RTUMiddle East
- Project start: October 2012
- Project completion: May 2013
- iGrid products involved: iRTU-B0C1; iRTU-D1R1
- Number of RTUs/MV substations: 5 units centralized in one Cabinet
- Voltage level: 63/20kV
- Number of data points: Up to 450 I/O points/substation
- Protocols: IEC104, DNP3.0 / Modbus RTU
The end customer of this project is as a huge shipbuilding company, which is responsible for the building and maintenance of Oil and Gas Tankers in the Persian Gulf. This is a big project, and the required electric energy is supplied by a 63/20 KV Substation installed in the main yard.
The HV part of the substation is monitored and controlled by the local regional electric company Control Center via DNP3.0 protocol, and the MV part of the Substation is monitored and controlled by a local operator. The installed RTU from iGrid (iRTU-B0C1) reads the metering data from metering IEDs in Modbus RTU protocol via RS485 bus.
All projects, go to category: